My Intro...

I'm Robin. Middle and high school friend to Heather Saler aka Hebbie. I miss her so much. I'm also daughter in law to a kind woman who is battling her 2nd round of lung cancer. The first time it was stage 1, but 6 1/2 years later it's stage 4.

My husband and I are doing the first NM lung cancer walk this November in Heather's honor.

I'm open to suggestions and ideas. It's the first time I've taken on something so big.

Robin

HI Robin-

Welcome to our site. Heather left a great legacy and it is wonderful that you wish to do something in her honor. I am the coordinator for the walk in Grand Blanc, Michigan. I will be glad to help you with any questions. LUNGevity will also walk you through everything.

I am glad you joined us.

Rochelle

Robin - welcome.

I am so sorry about the loss of your friend Hebbie.

I am also sorry about the news of your MIL having her cancer return after being cancer free for 6 1/2 years - what a shock that must be to everyone. I will keep her in my prayers.

Linda

Robin-

Welcome to the forum. Hope we get to know you better.

I am so sorry for the loss of your dear friend and for the recurrence of your MILs cancer.

You WILL do fine and you WILL find the strength to pull this off. Thanks so much for your efforts. You will do just GREAT!!!

Hugs - Patti B.