Blessings to you all

Donna D

I know today was a very difficult day for many of you just like it was for myself. But I just want to let you know that I've been thinking of you all. My prayer is may God send his strenght to all of you who have lost a part of yourselves and may God shine and give strenght to all of you who are fighting this disease at this time. You are the heros here and may God bless you in your battles. The peolpe on this board are very special and it is all of you that I give thanks to on this Thanksgiving Day.

Dona

Hi Donna,

Thank you very much for the kind words. Peace, take care and God Bless you and your mother.

Rich

My 2-cents in battling cancer: Stay positive and focused. Never give up, never give in. Take one-step and one day at a time. Keep moving, never stop. Never take no for an answer. Enjoy life to it’s fullest. Lots of laughing and yes even crying. It rejuvenates the body. And a lot of praying to the big guy.