Getting to Know You - June 11th

Ann

I'm in Palm Bay, Florida.

I paid $3.87 today at B.J.'s Wholesale Club.

Last week I paid $4.03 a gallon.

Think that dropping price is a sign of things to come.....LOL....LOL....LOL

Parma Hts, Ohio - 3.99/gallon yesterday!!

Did anyone see on TV about that new company called JobInc.com?? If you have a newer vehicle and a clean driving record and are willing to have one of those wraps put on your car with their logo in HUGE letters they pay for all your gas!! Every bit of it!!! No restrictions on far you drive. If my car was newer, I think I might do it!!

Hugs - Patti B.

Redding California . Day before yesterday I paid 4.48 and that was with my 3 cent Safeway discount. Most places around here are higher. Sure glad that I don't live in Canada. As it is I have started staying home or walking more and more.

What do you think of all of the excuses they are using to explain the price of gas? I think they are just a bunch of money hungry B******s. The oil companies are getting richer and richer on the backs of the working and poor people. It is nothing but pure greed. I just hate to think what will happen if there is another huricane in the Gulf this year :!: