A rough night ahead

Okay. Here's the scoop.

The doctor says he think's it is just a virus. He is not in a hurry to put me on anti-biotics but he gave me a script anyway. He said if I don't feel better in the next couple of days then start taking them. In the mean time I have some Tessalon for the cough.

I did fill the script for the anti-biotics and at 875mg they are huge. I don't think he was paying attn when I said"IT HURTS TO SWALLOW".

I will wait a few days to see if I need to choke them down.

Thanks for you concern,

Denise

Thanks Kristi,

I have decided to take the meds as I feel like I am swallowing broken glass and the sneezing and nasal congestion are starting to kick in. The tessalon is not helping the cough for more than an hour and I am only suppsed to take it 3x daily. My chest burns so bad when I cough.

WOE IS ME!!!

Quit whining Denise. What have I really got to complain about. I am alive and my hubby is at work and still going strong. Jayla is getting back to her old self and is staring to eat again.

I think I will go take a nap now while the baby is still sleeping.

Denise

Hi Denise,

You are worn out. It's OK to complain. You have a right to complain. :) Sleep does a body good. :) By the way, did they do a strep test on you?

I am a little bit upset with my dad right now because he did something he shouldn't have done so he hurt his lower back and now the pain meds won't help with it. ACK I have a call into the on-call doc.

Kristi

Kristi

They did not do any test's on me. Everything looked fine so they said. I have started taking the antibiotic and I have added some benadryl for the sneezing, runny nose problem. The benadryl makes me wan to sleep all day but I have to stay up for the little one.

Men can be stubborn. They won't ask for help. They just do and not think of the consequences of their actions and now he's paying the price.

Has the doc called back?

Denise

I hope that you get over your virus soon!

Yes, the on-call onc called me back within 15 mins. He just told me to up dad's pain meds.to one or two more pills. I will get a change on Tues. and get scans scheduled so we can see if Dad injured his back or if the cancer is spreading.

Kristi