Got my Scan results today.....

Patti B

And once again I am STABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe it!! The other shoe didn't fall - must have been that crazy glue I used on it last night!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

It was the appointment from hell. I was in the examining room for 1 hour and 45 minutes waiting to get my results. I was going beserk and my husband said he thought he would have to get a wooden spoon to scrape me off the ceiling!!! Totally unacceptable!! I went out in the hall twice and begged the nurse to remind Dr. M. that I was waiting for scan results. Finally, my PA who is best frends with my cousin (good to have connections sometimes) came flying in and gave me my results. Apparently, Dr. M. had three patients ahead of me and two were brand new and had brought every living relative with them who all had questions. Dr. M. didn't want to just tell them to be quiet and go away. I have to say, it was the WORSE torture I have ever been through in my life. At one point, I decided that the results must have really been bad and he was on the phone contacting people about clinical trials I could be put on. What else was I to think??

The doc did pop in after my PA and I were done - looked at my foot and leg and decided that maybe I should have an ultrasound after all - so tomorrow I go for one just to make sure there is no blood clot. They still feel its not going to be that since my other foot is affected to, and I guess the chances of having a clot in both legs is awfully slim. I told my cousin (who is a chemo nurse there) that after having 29 chemos I will really be ticked off if I drop over from a blood clot!! :cry:

I really want to thank all of you for your thought and prayers. Many of you have PM'd me with good wishes and that means the world to me. Don't think I could have done it without all of your supprt.

I am so happy - now I can enjoy the summer with Nick home from school. My husband is out of work but this is one less thing for him to worry about!!!

Love all you guys!!!!

Hugs - Patti B.

Yeah for stable Patti!!!! (for your cancer anyhow!!) I have just opened the pub and there is a nice chilled bottle of white zinf awaiting you. And a nice warm hot tub for your feet. Don't you like my pub, it has a hot tub. You go girl....this is awesome news!

Continued good results and an awesome summer

Sandra

WONDERFUL NEWS!!! Meet you at the pub, Patti . The first round is on me. Bless your heart, you were certainly a nervous wreck , weren't you? So glad that part is over. Will be thinking only good thoughts for the ultrasound tomorrow. Let us know the results of those too.

Put those feet up , take a deep breath and enjoy your evening.

Hugs,

Sue

Oh Patti, CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I'll be there to toast you at the Pub too. Sandra's pub sounds fab. Imagine, a summer of no worry. Hope they get on top of that leg thing soon though so you can really hoe those rows with full vigor.

So happy for you, Judy in Key West

Great great news Patti! Iam so happy for you sorry I didnt respond sooner I was on vacation last week and this week my son's in football camp and has little league games and I'm just playing catch up with everything. Congrat's again and just sit back and enjoy the rest of summer.