Missing you already!

jaminkw

I'm going to try not to ramble. I'm very sad tonight. I went into the live chat and couldn't really participate. I realized the last couple of days that this site is more than an addiction (which I've been telling myself lately). I've been really busy, pushing myself more than I should probably, trying to get ready for a five-week absence from home during hurricane season. When I would sit down for a rest, I'd go online and click the posts since my last visit and try to catch up on everybody. Because I've been so tired, half the time I'd read posts and then click the X insteat of the arrow and take myself off. Then when I came back in couldn't get the posts missed back again.

Trying to make this long story shorter, I've been sad because I've missed rough times my friends here have had. I guess I've been so tied to the site that it feels awful to find out someone has had a bad time and I wasn't there to add my voice to the support and encouragement of other site members. I'm feeling this now because I know it's going to be really awful for me when I'm gone on vacation. I'll probably get on briefly here and there at hot spots but I will miss "talking" with you all on a daily (sometimes hourly) basis.

I'm leaving Saturday but will try to begin to wean myself off the next couple of days. Think I can do it? Not all all sure!

Judy in Key West soon to be Judy on the Rancocas River with the birds and the beavers.\

So interesting. I have felt the way you have felt, and when I first started coming here less and less, I felt so much guilt. I wanted to be there for everyone...however, I realized that that was the best part about this site...there is always someone there.

I am one of the lucky ones, who doesn't come on as often because things are so good. But I know there are so many who have it the other way.

Enjoy your trip, and know we are thinking of you. A special blessing and thanks goes out to the family we all have here.

Blessings,

Jen

Judy -

You just go and have a great trip!!! You deserce it!!!

I am going to reach out to people to send you a PM every day you are gone. Then, when you come back, you will be so overwhelmed you will either never go on vacation again or be sick of us!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol: Aren't I mean???? :twisted:

Truly - we all know you care and we want you to enjoy yourself. So go cold turkey and look for a pile of mail when you get back!!!

Have Fun!!

Patti B.

Hey Patti, I was up half the night last night stressing or excited about the trip. Am not sure which. I will enjoy it if it kills me but I already have stress I don't need trying to schedule people and events without overbooking myself. Anybody living away from family relate? I told my sister in an email last night I've been looking forward to this trip as a chance to just chill and do something or nothing. If I'm giving up internet and cable, I need some nature time. Patti, I know you can appreciate this time of year up North with the flowers and the greenery. I love KW but miss some of the nature stuff we don't have down here.

If there's email in my box when I get to a hotspot Patti you know I'll be thrilled to answer it. You're terrific.

Judy in Key West

Judy you enjoy your trip. Enjoying nature is always relaxing. We will be missing your post here on this site but also happy knowing you are enjoying yourself. We'll have Judy withdrawal symptoms and can't wait until you get back. Take care.

Judy - I hope you thoroughly enjoy your vacation with the birds and the beavers! Honestly, I can just picture you sitting by a river (not sure if there is actually a river or just part of the name) with all the wild life frolicking around you (only nice wild life in my picture though - not grizzly bears or anything :D ).

I can relate to what you are saying though - even though I was early stage I care about the people here and want to support them however I can. You have been a huge support to many and will be missed, but as you can see everyone really wants you to enjoy your vacation.

Take care and have fun,

Linda

Linda, Thanks for the good wishes. I'm feeling so much more positive about my trip. I was having a little issue about time management while I was there and got that cleared up via emails today. Also someone suggested Ativan for the excitement, not sleeping. Duh, I am so clueless. I have it here but never even think about taking it when I need it. I really have to work on that.

And yes, there really is a river--a small one--where I'm staying. My grandson (when he gets there later in my stay) and I will probably be able to go outside and fish for crappy (or croppy depending on where you are from) bass. But in case anyone gets the wrong idea about me, I'm a little schizo and although I am a real nature lover, I'm not unhappy that a small town is nearby and shopping is all around me.

Judy in Key West

Judy. You have been given a gift to go away and enjoy nature for a nice long well deserved vacation. The gift hopefully comes along with being so fully engaged in the beauty that you can have moments, hopefully hours of forgetting you have cancer. That is my wish for you.

Enjoy. We will miss you and we will fill you in when you get back.

Fondly

Sandra

Judy,

Just don't say goodbye. It's until we meet again. You go and have a wonderful time. We will be with you in spirit and maybe a note or two in your mailbox.. hehe We are like extended family , which you can never get too far away from . We will always be with you. You are already in our thoughts and in our hearts. God Bless and have a wonderful time.

Hugs,

Sue