My Beautiful Brave Mother Passed Peacefully

lc46

Dar, I cried to think of you laying down and talking to your mother as a way of helping her pass over. What a wonderful thing to do. I couldn't ask more of my daughter when my time comes.

Peace to you. I hope you can find some comfort in these difficult days and weeks ahead.

Judy in Key West

Your mom fought so hard and with such spirit - she was and is an inspiration. I could always tell from her picture she had a sparkle in her eye - and you look exactly like her and have that same sparkle. I agree with Judy, I could not ask for more from my daughter than what you did for your precious mom in the last few hours of her life.

I am so very sorry, I truly feel your pain. My thoughts and prayers are with you tonight...

(((DAR)))

Dar,

Thanks so much for sharing her story. Mom is now with so many of our loved ones and they're all finally at peace and without suffering. You'll do ok, give yourself time and be gentle on yourself. She was one beautiful woman who had a very loving and beautiful daughter.

God bless

H Dar,

I am so sorry to hear about the passing of your brave mother. She faught so hard and my heart goes out to you and your family.

I am so glad you and your brother were there with her. That made her passing so much easier for her.

Peace be with you as it is now with her.

Maryanne

Dar:

You and your family have my heartfelt condolences. I am so glad you could be together with your mother at the end, and thank you so much for your description of her passing--with you and your brother at her side. You are a wonderful daughter and she knew that, and I know how much that must have meant to her.

Carole

• 3 weeks later...

Dar,

I'm signing in after not coming here for a while. I look for names I recognize as well as read new member's posts. I saw your post and recognized your name.....and now, I am crying. I'm so, so sorry for your loss. I felt your pain and your deep compassionate love for your mom while reading your words. I can't even imagine what that pain is like....

I am praying that you will find peace and that your heart will slowly find the path towards healing. I pray that there will be a day wen you will smile as you feel your mom's beautiful spirit & presence with you. Please know that you are in my thoughts and in my prayers during this time.

Tova