Farm Pass Please

Bruce u

Going to the farm on Saturday and getting back on Tuesday. Not sure if I will be back in time for chat so I don't want Ry giving me a fine..

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bruce....all I have to say is now you know why you never ever mess with Muriel. The woman will clean your clock-- and attend the wedding. You do understand the phrase "clean your clock" in Canada right? Just wondering if we have to explain that one. The bus is coming...you cannot stop us, we've already picked up Patti.

I have asked the Mayor to have Municipal Enforcement to set up a checkstop just outside of town. If you cannot pronounce " EH " correctly, you will not be permitted in. LOL

Oh Bruce. You obviously need some help with these American women. They are on that bus and you are now helpless at the farm. So, I have some pull with the feds. Customs has been alerted and they will not be getting across the border. I really like all you guys, don't get me wrong. But we need to be very very careful about who we let into our fine country. That should do it Bruce, your attempts were pretty lame!

I'm planning to have NED (Recce 101) pilot my plane. I'm assuming that during his 21 years in the Air Force, he developed great evasive flying skills and so we won't have to worry about any air-borne border patrol. So---------- count me in for the wedding, if only to see the dress.

I believe the bus - with Patti, Deb, Ry, the pod people, and others - has already crossed the border. I think they are using desolate roads to avoid being caught.

Does anyone know if the reception is a sit-down meal? Hope so. I'd love steak, med. rare.

Muriel

I will have my steak well done, please. And I am buying all the drinks. Sorry, NED, you get no drinks until the flying is done.

Where's Randy???? I know he was going on the trip, too.

Sorry, Sandra, but us American ladies are way too smart to get caught!!!! Now get your dress on and meet us at the wedding!!!!

Patti B.

On the road again -

Just can't wait to get on the road again.

The life I love is making music with my friends

And I can't wait to get on the road again.

On the road again

Goin' places that I've never been.

Seein' things that I may never see again

On the road again -

Like a band of gypsies we go down the highway

We're the best of friends.

Insisting that the world keep turning our way

And our way

is on the road again.

The life I love is makin' music with my friends

On the road again

Like a band of gypsies we go down the highway

We're the best of friends

Insisting that the world keep turning our way

And our way

is on the road again.

The life I love is makin' music with my friends

Nice touch, Randy. Are you with them or just singing?

This one is especially for the people on the bus. It's a long trip, especially using the back roads. I'll just get you started and you can keep on singing for miles and miles. Don't forget to include the pod people.

99 bottles of beer on the shelf,

99 bottles of beer . . .

When there's a lull in the singing Bruce, and sorry I will probably have to join in, I will try and teach these people some proper Canadian manners. So you and I won't be all embarassed when they arrive! I will do my best, but we seem to be outnumbered!

Hey -- what's the ruckus all about? A wedding next week? Hmm... I just happen to be attending one on a farm up yonder myself.

Coincidence? I think not. :D

I'll see that all the lovely American ladies behave themselves. I also have some wet farmland in the midwest to sell if you're interested. Muhahahahaha.

There is no escape. You will be found. Ignore that lady behind the curtain. Oz has spoken.

I hear the hum of the bus as I type.

Welthy

How could I forget, Randy. Of course you'll be on the bus, you put the beer on it. Now, however, I have another concern? Who is driving the bus? You guys need a designated driver - both ways.

Welthy, I knew we could count on you to be at the wedding. Looking forward to seeing you there - along with all the others I see only in the chat room

Muriel