Farm Pass Please

Bruce u

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahaha Linda :lol: -- I didn't think you guys were in the French part of Canada! No need to turn tail and run from an little old gator or some good food. Canadians party as well as American's from my experience.

We always kidded the Canadians at our resort in Mexico about "oot and aboot". Not true? Gosh, my family has had fun with that for years, ay.

No Muriel, we're not squeezing a whole football team on that bus. They'd drink all the brewski's. :shock:

Hey guys. It is just Linda and I checking in from the internet cafe in Yellowknife. I hope you packed your sleeping bags because there do not appear to be many hotels up here. Linda and I got the last of them. You will need to sleep on the bus and bring your night shades as it is very bright up here. We are just waiting for Bruce to get home to help him deal with this mess. You won't even know us when you see us cause none of us have our pictures posted up here. Thank goodness we made it in time to make some new friends to help us out. Can't wait for your arrival...love a good party!

Wow, the scenery is something here in Yellowknife! Like Sandra said, I sure hope that the bus windows are tinted pretty dark or it will be hard to sleep with the sun shining almost all night.

I knew there was a reason I didn't have a picture posted (alright - it's because I can't seem to make it fit!) but at least we can blend in. I will practice saying y'all and accessorize with crocodile prints - no-one will ever guess we're Canadian!

When I get back home though I am going to practice saying oot and aboot Debi - apparently I never got that handbook and now I obviously don't sound Canadian :lol: I do find it funny though - I have a girlfriend who lives in Stanford, WA and when we talk on the phone she always giggles about my accent. That cracks me up - I didn't realize I had an accent and hers seems so pronounced to me. I would like to talk like a Southerner though; although it really just sounds stupid when I do :) Perhaps you can give me some tips when we see y'all in Yellowknife, eh (note-the blend-South/Canadian).

BTW, Sandra and I may be a little bit tipsy by the time you arrive - pay no attention - we are happy drunks!

Linda

Sandra-

Oh, dear, you forget you sent me a picture of yourself - Ha Ha - it will be posted all over the bus for all to see!!! I told you us American girls cannot be outfoxed!!!

Just save me a bottle of White Zinf please!!

Hugs - Patti B.

I find it hard to believe that after 5 days...... and the return of mr.bruce.....this thread is still going. Just amazing...how many more corny jokes can there be? Uh oh..maybe I shouldnt have asked.

Lynn - wow, lessons on how to speak like a Southerner - I know my hubby would love that :lol: so I'll be ready to start Lesson #1 after we've had a few drinks at the reception.

Shelli - don't get any speeding tickets girl - we won't be sober enough to come and bail you out if you get arrested (mind you, the dog likely isn't a big drinker so ...)

Katie - where do you find these pictures - they are hilarious. Has Ry seen her replacement driver?

Patti - if we run out of white Zinf (or if it isn't being served) are you o.k. with a good ol' Canadian beer?

Muriel - as you know we have wonderful border patrol dogs which can and will sniff out any and all unregistered American guests - not sure the cow is a match for these guys (you may be able to distract them with your bus driver though - just a thought!)

Randy - don't drink all the brewskis on the way down - save some for us - that will be enough to bribe us to let you through the gates.

Dave - you asked for it - this may go on for years :)

Linda

Look at bottom of reply or post box and you will see 5 boxes each with a different item next to them Click on the box that says attach signature (Signature can be changed in Profile) and then clcik submit button!!

Well am I ever glad I came back. LOL. You folks may not even be permitted out of your own states if this thread got out. I did get a great laugh out of Katie's pictures though. LOL can't wait until Ry finds out she lost her seat on the bus...

Shelli, Hope you don't mind a fellow Wisconsinite tagging a ride with you. I will chip in for gas, or maybe we can get some calanders from Patti???? Also thought we should be thinking of our speach......I am SURE Bruce would like us to say a few things at the wedding!!!!

Dana