Farm Pass Please

Bruce u

Shell- the picture was a man called Richard Priest on the boat - would love a pic of a real priest on a boat. Ha Ha!!

Linda - by the time this is over, I will drink anything - really not a beer drinker but after all this, who cares!!

Dave - see, you asked for it!! LOL

BRUCE - ARE YOU GOING TO REQUEST A WEDDING PASS FOR THIS COMING WEEKEND!!! lDare ya!!!!!!

Hugs - Patti B.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Speech ideas: Great idea. Hate to hear someone who hasn't thought out what they plan to say. Sadly, I won't be making a speech as I don't speak Canadian. I speak Minnesotan and that's not the same. [Nothing is the same as Minnesota.]

I'm thinking I should bring Abby and Bailey also. They'll love the bus driver, Ry, and Welthy. Guess we have 3 drivers now eh? I think we can count on them to help distract the border patrol dogs. If only Kasey and Fred would be with us. They have that huge German Shepherd. He'd be useful, too.

Guess we should be leaving tomorrow morning and plan to drive through the nights. Maybe the dog can do the night driving. Katie and the cow can lead the way. :lol::lol:

Muriel

Katie's pictures are too funny.

Request a WEDDING pass ??? Are you kidding Patti ??? 84 replies on 2 pages just for a farm pass. LOL. Hey maybe everyone can help me with the speech. Dick told me I better have a good one. LOL

Bruce-

Thats OK - us gals will post the pass request for you!!! :lol::lol:

So Dick will be at the wedding?? Good, he can help me sell calendars - Shell and I are exhausted from all that airbrushing. But the calendars sure do look good!!!!

Hugs - Patti B.

Speaking of calenders, I do not feel bad now about coming up a little short. There are only 6 months left in the year anyway so it works out perfectly. LOL. Really should thank you 2 ladies for all the hard work on the air brushing.

Just confirms my comment on how good you ladies are. Difficult to make something out of nothing. And Patti did say they look good now..Maybe I wouldn't even recognize myself now. LOL

Yeah, Bruce, we sure did do our best. Looking good. We decided to prove the old adage "you can't make a silk purse out of a sows ear" was WRONG!!! LOL!!

You will probably like August the best - Shell got carried away a bit!!!! :lol::lol:

Patti B.

I think this thread may have offended some members on here. It was all in good natured fun and alot of people had a laugh from it. We can all use a laugh. But I don't want to upset anyone by doing that. So I would like to ask everyone to stop replying to this thread. Thank you.