A little more Whine

Although I am back at work today I'm still feeling under the weather. There are times my chest gets all tight and I feel that I can't catch my breath. This is how I have felt when I have had previous panic attacks. Maybe there is something else going on. Maybe my body knows something that my mind has not caught up with yet. I think I need to call the doctor back.

Denise

Thanks guys. I am seeing the doc again in the morning. Up until about an hour ago I was having a rough time with the cough. At the moment I seem to have been given a repreive. I know when I go to lay down again I will not be able to breath.

Grammy D seems to think I have pnemonia. I might insist on an X-ray and if they say no I can take a bit from Patti B and tell them "I hope my autopsy doesn't show that I died from pnemonia!!!" Hmmm maybe a bit dramatic.

Mind you this is the same PA that treated Tom for pnemonia for 2 months before he decided to get and x-ray. HMMMMM.....

Denise

Denise-

You go girl!!! You need to INSIST on an x-ray or something. Like the others said, it could be stress (and you sure have had a lot of that lately) but pneumonia can be very dangerous!!! GOT TO THE DOCTOR!!!

Oh, and BTW - what the heck were you doing at work?????.........busted!!!!!!! Don't make me have to come there and make sure you stay in bed!!!!

Hugs - Patti B.

I'm all outta sick days folks. Between me an Jayla this past week I used em all up.

The last 2 qtrs I received a bonus of a full days pay for not using any sick days. Needless to say I will not be getting that bonus in the next quarter. :(

Well instead of the doc calling and getting me an appt this morning they called in a script for Cheratussin AC. It has codeine in it!!! I am going to try a few does over the day and if it does not help me I think I will just go to the ER and say I am having trouble breathing.

I took some about 40 minutes ago and I don't really feel a difference.

I hate having to advocate for myself. I am much better at doing that for others. WAH WAH WAH!!!!

Denise

Hi Denise,

I am sorry that you are out of sick days. :( I am not working right now but that will change later this year when I have to go back to work. I can't afford to be off work forever.

I would give it another day or so. If you are not an y better, go the ER.

I am like you... I am better at advocating for others than myself.

Thinking of you!

Kristi

I hate having to advocate for myself. I am much better at doing that for others. WAH WAH WAH!!!!

I think that most caregivers suffer from the inability to care for themselves... seems to go with the territory. :(

I'm just glad you're recognizing it. Your plan sounds good to me, just make sure you implement it! :D

Affectionately,

Carole

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.--the late, great George Carlin