New update on Alan

dchurchi

Alan took a turn for the worse on Sunday. He is now in the hospital and not doing very well. My goal is to get hospice set up asap and get him home for the duration. His lungs and heart are starting to fail. Alan is on morphine so he is comfortable, just very weak. Alan has lost even more weight and everyone is now concentrating on keeping him comfortable.

I will be meeting with his oncologist later today to get all the details for hospice set up. I went to work today and obtained the necessary paper work so I can take family leave. I have paid vacation now until July 9th when family leave will then begin.

I have a wonderful support group, not only with friends and family, but also the hospital Alan is treated at.

Please pray that if this is the journey to the end that God is gentle and takes Alan in his arms with little or no suffering.

Thanks for all your constant support

Debbi, I am so sorry. This is truly the most difficult time of all. It is so hard to not be able to make things better. I know Alan is so happy you are there with him. You have been a wonderful wife and friend to him.

I will continue to pray that his journey is peaceful and pain free.

We love y'all,

Bobby

Oh Debbie-I am so sorry. I so hate this disease. I am wishing you and Alan

comfort in the days ahead. May he leave this world when he is ready in peace.

Thinking about you

Dar