Got into nursing school!!

kreed70

Hi Everyone!!!!!

I think of you all so often!!! Can't ever express how grateful I am for you and this site!

I just found out yesterday that I was accepted to nursing school!!!

I'll be going to UPMC Shadyside School of Nursing starting in September 2008!! I want to be an Oncology nurse!!! I have a long way to go but I know that is what I am called to be doing now!! Prayers are appreciated!!

Wasn't there someone else here who through the illness of a loved one, went to nursing school???

I'll keep you posted!!!

Kelly :D

Congratulations!!! I am so happy for you! Getting my RN license was one of the best decisions I ever made! I love being a nurse. I felt that I was able to help my dad through his illness a little better with my some of my nursing background! I have been a nurse for 5 years now and I still feel like I make a difference for my patients every day!

Good luck!

Cathy

Kelly ... Shadyside is where my mom was diagnosed, and she visited Hillman Cancer Center quite often (although she got her chemo at a closer office in Monroeville). We hail from Murrysvlle, east of Pittsburgh.

My dad also had his heart bypass in Shadyside ... it's a great hospital. Congrats!