Alan is with God

dchurchi

Alan passed away at 4:00pm this afternoon. It was actually a beautiful and peaceful passing. He was surounded by myself, his daugter, 2 brothers and his sister at home where he wanted to be. I wil never forget the moment Alan's pain ended forever. He is now with God and in a much better place.

I miss him so much already, but he will live within me forever.

I want to thank each and everyone of you for your prayers for a gentle passing, as that is exactly how Alan went.

My continued prayers to all of us the are battling this dreadful disease.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Deb-

My heart is broken for you. You and Alan were always to me the "fairytale romance" couple. The love you two had was incredible. I remember how you told me you fell in love with his eyes when you first met.

I know that no words can help you right now - just know that I am thinking of you and praying for you. I wish there was something I could do to help you through this.

I am just so sorry..............

(((Deb)))

Hugs - PattiB.

Hugs - Patti B.

(((Deb)))

Deb, you know you will continue to be in my thoughts and prayers. You and Alan have been such an inspiration here. Alan for his amazing fight and determined spirit, and you for your unfailing love and constant strength.

There are no words to make this time easier. I'm so pleased that Alan was able to pass peacefully, in the way he wished, and surrounded by those he loved.

Much love,

Debbie,

I am so thankful that Alan's passing was peaceful and that he was surrounded by people he loved and who loved him. I know he is now free from pain and at peace. You are right, he will be with you always and I pray that will bring you comfort. You both fought this disease with such courage. My heart is thankful that he is free from the disease, but heavy because you are grieving.

Peace,

Susan