Alan is with God

dchurchi

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Debbie,

Just didn't expect this news. Alan was a real warrior. I am so very sorry that you have joined our sorority. I wish you peace.

As always, my advice is to stay busy. It is now your time. Do whatever it takes. Be good to yourself.

Please accept my deepest sympathy.

Hello, beautiful soul. I just learned of Alan's death moments ago and my heart aches -- for your loss, and for all of ours. I know what a light he was in your world and others. For once, I am at a loss for words. I know we aren't in touch as we once were but you've never been far from my thoughts. I am comforted by your description of his passing and wish continued peace for you, Deb.

xo

Oh Debi,

My heart breaks for you. You have been such a solid force here, and I am so saddened to read your post. I am in shock, really, as I haven't been on in a while, and when I come back, I read your post first. Please know you are in my prayers.

Eternal rest be granted unto him, oh Lord, and may Your perpetual light shine upon him always. May he rest in your peace.

Jen