Revlon, Inc. phone and Fax numbers....

Guest Fay A.

Guest Fay A.

Revlon's Fax Number is (212) 527-4995, Telephone Number is (212) 527-4000... address can be found by doing a Google Search using the phone number of the Fax number. It's very easy to delete a bunch of emails... not so easy to ignore a few hundred FAXes or snail mail letters... Fay A.

Guest Fay A.

Should we set a date to send the FAXes in advance of the May 15th boycott? I want to try to coordinate the time with friends and family who will want to particpate. It might make a stronger impact if the FAXes are received on the same day. What do you think? Fay A.

I sent out all my letters using the e-mail for Christine listed previously, hopefully she passes them on to Revlon. I notice on Revlon's website there is a "contact us" button so that's another option to write to them also. I will also fax from work a letter and e-mail the local medical reporter for the local paper. It would be helpful to have what was actually said by Revlon to pass along.

I run a fairly large company with 200 employees (91% women), I am going to put something in our newsletter.

Do you think it's a problem that our boycott date is past the run date? Isn't the run on May 3rd?

Also, I will e-mail the fax numbers to everyone in my address book asking them to fax Revlon or call.

Guest DaveG

Move it up :!::!::!:

As you know my mind is elsewhere right now. I will be following the progress as I am able. For the present I must back off and take care of things closer to home.