Terry Bones

Flo Bones

Terry passed away July 3, 2008. I'm at a lost for words. The pain is too deep. I do take comfort in knowing that he is no longer in pain. No more methodone, morphine etc. He fought a good fight.

Thank you all for your love and support. I will always cheerish your kindness in my heart.

Flo

Oh Flo.............I know I speak for all here when I say that we grieve with you. You were such a force together and fought as a team so hard. I can only offer my condolences on such a loss and hope your wonderful memories of such a man will last you your lifetime.

Much sympathy, Flo.

Kasey

Flo,

I'm so, so sorry for your deep loss. I always waited to hear updates from Terry (and yourself). He had a wonderful spirit, and I know he fought as hard as he possible could. Please know we're hear when you need us. Be gentle on yourself during these first days and weeks ahead.

Much love,

I am so sorry Flo for the loss of your Terry. You guys weren't married that long before he was diagnoised and after only 4 years of marriage you were stll newlyweds. It's just not fair.

I am really deeply sorry for your loss. Please take comfort in the love and support of family and friends to help you through these difficult times.

We are always here for you.

Maryanne :cry:

Oh no Flo. I am so so sorry for your loss. He tried so hard. There are many of us that know the pain you are in right now and I hope you will let us help you and support you as you go through this time. My sympathy Flo-- I wish you strength.

Rochelle

((((Flo))))

I can only echo the dear sentiments already expressed. My heart goes out to you and I'm so very sorry to learn of the loss of your beloved Terry. May God hold you close during this early time of such pain and grief.

Many hugs,

Welthy

Hello Flo,

I am so saddened with the loss of your beloved Terry. I was really surprise to hear that he passed.

I don't have any words of comfort just to let you know that we are here for you anytims.

My deepest comdoleces goes out to you. Terry will live on in that special place in your heart and will aways live on through all the wonderful memories you shared.

Maryanne :cry: