Question TAG

KatieB

One person asks a question- whomever answers it, gets to ask someone specifc a personal question (keep it PG rated please)

For example: I ask, "what color is your car" and the first person to answer will answer "my car is white" and then skip a few spaces and asks her question to a specific person "I want to know how tall Katie is"

1) you answer the question

2) you ask someone specifc a question

Get it? Good

I'll start the game:

What kind of cell phone do you have?

Katie...I missed the specific person piece..I am not a good instruction follower.

But given that and whom you have chosen to tag, you will need to insert a new rule. That being, that responses can not be "dodgy". That is, a reasonable question, must be answered with a reasonably truthful response. And you will need someone to levy fines for those who choose to not do so!

Ummm lets see... that is hard cause I have a lot, but I will say HOUSE, followed by Grays Anatomy, American Idol, I also like shows on discovery health channel and food network and any home makeover show,like flip this/that house.

Lynn (Larry's Wife)---- What kind of hobbies do you have!

Hey I've never been good at following rules or having alot of patience....

Katie - I liked your example..How tall are you ?

Sandra - What is your favorite place to go when you want some alone time ?

Patti - Waiting on answer to Katie's question.

Shelli - What is your favorite type of food ?

Muriel - What is your favorite tourist destination ?

and last....

Ry - What is your age ? LOL

Hmmmm.............Let me see.......Joe and I did a lot of skydiving before we had Nick - I have over 350 freefalls so thats pretty crazy but.............

I think I would like to be involved in international espionage. You know, like be a Bond girl (too bad I don't hae the looks or figure for it). But that would be so cool!!

I am tagging Bruce again - whats your middle name - LOL!!! Did you think I would forgt??

Hugs - Patti

That's a hard one Bruce because I don't actually like to be alone all that much. But when I do I guess it would be sitting on my deck with something refreshing, staring at the mountains on a beautiful summer day.

Be careful about response to middle name Bruce. Dodgy moderator is about. And fines will be levied. I will give you a break on the other rules...don't think those were clear..multiple questions to people now allowed.

Now my question, I see someone named Dave is new to the boards and has been posting today. I think he is incognito...used to be someone named scman who was mysteriously disappeared. So, Dave, what did you have for lunch?

I have not mysteriously vanished..just thought I had posted enough and was time to come out into the open. And Mickey D's was the lunch of the day. Since I can't tag SandraL back.I will tag Mister Randy....doesnt your dog get bus sick on all there trips?...or does tying it on the roof help?

Ok.. My fave food..gosh, for as many times as i have been asked that youwould think that I would have an answer right off the bat.. but I never do, I have to think about it... I like all sorts of things... I usually say BREAD! sounds dumb but I do. and not just the sliced buy in the bag for sandwiches type, I mean like french bread, so really good crusty kind.

Ok, Patti... if you could travel anywhere, where would you go?

OK we have some people dodging Sandra. Get your fine book out for Katie, Muriel, and Ry. We know Shelli is busy raising money so we will give her a littler more time.

Patti you little daredevil. I would never have guessed you were a skydiver!!! And you are way too intelligent and pretty to be a Bond girl.

DAve Mocha loves to go for Rides and when she gets tired she lays down in the back of my Mini Bus(Scion XB)

Hey Sandra what is your Favorite Flower??

Ahhh Randy...I thought you would never ask. Spring bulbs actually, tulips and daffies..tons of them cut inside in nice vases..and tons in the garden. Can I expect a delivery? I'll pm you my address!

Bruce, at some point non responders will be fined...but will cut them a little slack at this point. I am a kind dodgy moderator. But I have a good memory. I believe you are dodging the middle name issue quite nicely...so I won't be fining anyone until you come clean on that one.

Hey Patti, Shelli, Randy, Ry, Muriel, Dave, Katie...(multiple questions allowed) and this will really get the questions going...do tell your middle names and let's put the pressure on.

It appears the men on this site are terribly dodgy..except for you Randy. Well Dave you are the lucky recipient of my first fine. Your fine is to go and answer my roll call in NSCLC re chemo treatments. Or cough it up...your choice. You too Bruce I guess..just answer the post and you are clear on the middle name thing...for now...

Hey Lynn..missed you on the middle name thing...throw yours in as well...the more pressure the better...

Anyone else who is out there and would like to join in and be tagged...please let us know.....be careful though...reasonable responses required or you will be fined....

Questions are really stacking up for me. Seems I just can't leave the computer. The answers, in the order that I remember the questions, are:

Fave tourist destination: San Diego

Middle name: Loretta (I've answered that once already)

Most fun thing: spending time at Bandolier National Park, climbing around Pueblos.

Question: BrokenArrow, what is the scariest thing you've ever done?

Muriel

Very funny Bruce-- nice try-- if I told you my age I'd have to kill you.

My middle name is Yvonne (Rochelle Yvonne= Ry) yes I was too lazy to come up with a cute sign on name.

So Bruce...what is your first name since Bruce is your middle name? Come on...you can tell us....

Ok guys-

If I could travel anywhere in the world, I think I would like to go to Italy - the land of my ancestors. Would love to see where I came from.

Bruce - yes, little daredevil that I am. We sure had fun!!! Will have to tell you about it sometime. And thanks for the compliment. But it would be so much fun to speed around and use all those cool "bond toys", wouldn't it?

My middle name is Mary.

Katie B. - whats your favorite holiday??

Hugs - patti

I am losing track here...but I think we are still missing Katie B's height? And you started this Katie.

Ry...please don't dodge the age thing...I will live with 40's, 50's nearest decade...kind moderator..let's leave the dodgy thing to the men...