Bill's Kidney Sonogram

Barb73

Hello All,

I am smiling, and so is Bill. The written report came in this morning's mail.

The CT scan had come back previously with everything stable or better/improved, but there was a question concerning something with the kidney that seemed larger than one could label a cyst.

A request for a sonogram was made.

It is ALL ok. Both kidneys have the same cysts that they had for 3 1/2 years. Thank you, God.

I am going to finish making the pea soup/carrots/garlic and turmeric that I promised.

That should bolster anything needing a lift. :lol:

Thank you all for any prayer you might have said, or any good thought you had.

Love,

Barbara

Thank you each and all. You guys are great.

Every post gave me such a lift.

I am so relieved, after waiting all this time for the results.

Called the kids who took the news with great joy ... and the soup turned out pretty good (cheated and put in little pieces of boiled ham).

It meant so much to be able to share the "relief" that the report gave us today with all of you. I don't know what people do who don't have a place like this.

To me, this is the place to come when up, down, or inbetween. Today, it was for something "up." :D

Barbara

Thank you, Wendy,

Right about now, I am drooping at the PC. Today was a wonderful day and I relished in it. It was a boost that we both needed.

The last time we saw the oncologist, we were told that Bill would be getting another set of scans in September. The part about the kidney on these scans seemed to throw a clink into the works.

So, we are doubly happy that we can return to the original plan - off chemo (at least until September).

We will be enjoying every single minute of this weekend even though the temperatures around here are reaching high 90's.

Now, it's time to go off to the land of Nod. I am sooooo pooped. :lol:

Barbara

Hi, Barb.

Somehow I managed to miss this entire thread!! (Can't use "hall pass" excuse because you first posted before I got pass!), so this is my belated CONGRATULATIONS to you and Bil!

And also a request: Could you please post your soup recipe to Recipes for Heathy Living at http://www.lungevity.org/l_community/viewforum.php?f=68?

Affectionately,

Carole (Moderator of Recipes for Healthy Living :D)