New CT Results

babylove91297

Hi all, just thought I would update you all on how I am doing and what is going on with my treatments.

I just finished my 13th radiation tx yesterday, and we did a ct scan. My oncologist says that it is definitely getting better. :D He said that we will talk the specifics on Monday at my appointment, but getting better is exactly what I needed to hear, now I can breath a little easier, and try to have a good weekend.

The burns on my esopagus are getting worse, I am now having problems drinking and eating just about everything....except water. The doctor told me to take tums every hour and to take pepcid 2 times a day, helps a little but could be better. My skin has also started to look like I have sunburn and it itches real bad, they gave me some biafine for the itch and a special lotion for the dry spots.

I am feeling pretty good all in all. Even with the side effects it still isn't as bad as my last 2 rounds of chemo.

I will update again as soon as I have any more information.

Hugs,

Bobbie

I am glad for the good news, I consider it good news also. I do hope you start to feel th pain lesson from the radiation and you can start to eat better.

Keep us posted and know I am thinking of you and I know you will get through this on a positive side (positive of course being good)!

Take care,

Maryanne