Hello all! SCAN RESULTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Calintay

For those of you who remember just wanted to give a little update. I am sorry I do not reply regularly but I do read several times a day.

My mom has been doing quite well. Nothing really to speak of. However, she did have a CT scan on Thursday in which we will find out the results tomorrow at 2:00p.m. The further out we get the scarier I think it is. When she went to her radiation Dr. on Weds he basically told her that she is lucky to be alive. That was a little strange. So if ya'll have it in you please spare a prayer. From my work I recieved a little article about a lung cancer vaccine and a study that is being done her for those in remission so we are going to ask him about that tomorrow given are results are good.

Thank you and God bless.

Heidi

Heidi-

True, true, the farther out we get the scarier it is - I go through that with each and every scan myself.

BUT - sending loads of prayers and lots of good vibes your way for your mom to rock those scans!!! Please keep us posted!!

Hugs - Patti B.

Heidi,

Of course, I remember you. So sorry the doctor said that to your mom. Sometimes, I just want to smack these doctors upside the head... sorry, but that's how I feel. They just think out loud and display no human compassion. I find it worse than that, they aren't even informed as to what's going on in the real world. They go by statistics.. Hang in there, I guess we all know about Scanxiety . Just want you to know that you have my prayers . Will be waiting for you to post the results.

Hugs,

Sue

You slipped this one in on me, Heidi..........sorry I mised it until now. You KNOW I love to keep track of how well your mom is doing. I'm just ecstatic she's doing so well. She sure does qualify as a 'long-term' survivor!!! How wonderful. Thanks for stopping by with uplifting news for us all.

Hope you and the kids are all well and enjoying summer. Update on all of you when you get the chance!

Love,

Kasey