Flyman35 Posted July 21, 2008 Share Posted July 21, 2008 Today I received peace of mind. We had a visit with the Onc today basically just to talk. HE decided that he is not waiting the 8 weeks to scan the chest and has ordered that we add the chest to the liver CT scan being done on 8/17. So we ARE going stem to stern baby!!! I told him what the radiologist had said about waiting and he stated that HE wants to see what is going on and they will interpret the results with caution. I new there was a reason that I liked that guy. We will get results on 8/18. Denise Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.