Finally my update from back pain!

StrahDawg

Well it's been almost 2 months since the last radiation treatment and those of you who were following my back pain story I finally went for my follow up scans yesterday and I'm pleased to say I have good news to report, they were clear!!! Doc said the chest abdomen looked normal and the spot on my spine had no change which if I understood correctly means the radiation got it. He said that since there was no change in the spine they believe the radiation worked and that for the next few months, once a month I would be getting a shot of zometa to strengthen the bone. Then in October he wants to do a PET and possibly a bone scan to see if it helped. Thanks again for all the kind words and sorry I haven't posted in awhile. Summer has just been so busy with work, the baby and ofcourse my son's baseball games. Talk to you all later I am going to go do my Happy Dance, Ride my Harley, Have a few beers! and ofcourse relax and enjoy the rest of summer!!! God bless and positive thoughts and prayers to you all !!!

Steve