Update on Jackie (J.C.)

Kasey

Just wanted to let everyone know that Jackie is doing okay. She is preparing to move (AGAIN) next week and is busy getting everything ready for that. Her new place will have meals (if she wants), cleaning service, medical......all that would be needed. Great news. Her doctor has cut back her volunteer days from 3 to 1. Overall she's doing okay, but feeling a bit tired.

She's been overcome by the many losses and sad news lately ~ as many of us have. She visits the board in the evening, but by then is just to tired to sit and type. She hopes once she's all moved in she will be up to joining in once again.

:?:D:shock: She says the few folks helping her get all moved don't move fast enough for her :lol: and really just get in the way. That's Jackie!!!!

She wanted me to let you all know she's still around and checking on us all. Hopefully we will all 'see' her soon.

Kasey

Good to know that she's doing ok...Not seeing her posts in here had me concerned. Sounds like a nice little place she's moving into....Where I lived used to have meals to, but then Col quit cooking...lol