Small Pass Please

Judy-OK

Feeling all the yuckies that go along with chemo, hair is coming out, light headed, etc. I go for lab work tomorrow so maybe they can tell me what is going on. Won't be in chat tonight .... my son and his family are getting ready to move in with me so pray that I can adjust from my quiet, peaceful lifestyle to one that will shock my system. I guess it would be best for me to have someone around to help me. Anyway I was planning on setting upright for chat tonight but my son just called and said they would be out around 7 so there went that thought. Oh well, stay happy folks.

Judy as the chat Mod for tuesday nite I require you to take care of yourself first and foremost so..... get better post haste!!(Quick Like a Bunny) ! :wink::wink:

Sorry Judy we don't have any small hall passes. All hall passes are big clunky things so we know whether or not you actually have a pass or not when running the hall. I can however give you the big clunky fake puke pass which is lightweight rubber for people with the yuckies. Seriously....sorry you aren't feeling great, I hope things go well with your family.

Rochelle

Judy, I hope you are feeling as good as possible under the circumstances. If I were you, I'd beware of fake puke and certainly of a fake puke hall pass. Tell Ry that you need the roses pass and a glass of stale gingerale. Take care. We missed you in chat tonight, but understand.

Muriel

Judy, sorry about how you feel. I remember it well. But it must be awful feeling awful and having to deal with such a big lifestyle adjustment. Yes, we often need some help but there is so much to be said about peace and quiet. To bad the family's arrival interrupted your plans for chat. Hopefully, once they get settled in you'll be able to reestablish a sense of control over your life.

Judy in Key West

Judy-

We missed you last night on chat!!! Others were misbehaving but of course, not me!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Hope you can transition well with the new roomies and its not too much of a shock to you. And I am hoping and praying you feel better soon.

Hugs - Patti B.