Farm Pass Please

Bruce u

I am going to the farm for the weekend. Monday is a holiday here in Canada. But I will be back for Tuesday night chat. Myself and another member here thought things were getting too quiet in the last week. So we have been trying to stir things up. Join us on Tuesday night to guess who my co-conspirator is. Everyone present will be sworn to secrecy, so if you're not there, you will never find out....

OH sure like we don't know who the mouth I mean co-conspirator is. I ought to fine you for trying to be sly...Muriel do we have a whipper snapper fine? What am I thinking they probably don't even know what a whipper snapper is in Canada- what with making up holidays for August and all. You don't see the United States having a major holiday in August.

Ok Bruce...I will give you the farm pass, it's a big cow pie. You know what a cow pie is?

Rochelle

I should explain the " stir things up " comment. For a few days there was hardly anyone posting. So we would throw things out there to get people posting. All in fun.

Yes Ry I know what a whipper snapper is. And I'll take all the stat holiday's that they will pay me for. LOL. So you think you know who my partner is eh??? LOL

Of course we have a whippersnapper fine, Ry. Problem with Bruce is that we have to find him to fine him and he's not telling us where the farm is.

Have a good weekend, Bruce. Is this vacation deserved or even necessary? We will be asking on Tues. chat.

Muriel

Ry, you got a real belly laugh out of me with the "whipper snapper" and "cow pie" post.

Bruce, you don't have to tell us where the farm is. I just want to know what kind of farm--dairy, truck, tree? My main interest, are there animals? Not you guys, I mean the real animals in the wild.

Judy in Key West

Well Ry, I can at least vouch for the Canadian holiday. A cow pie is a suitable fine for him. And I have just been through the boards and if those two thought they actually stirred anything up they are sorely mistaken. There should be a another fine for saying you did something when you really didn't. Hope you had a good time at the "farm" Bruce.