hello to all....

kmurray26

my momma was diagnosed with stage iv nsclc in Jan 2007. It has been a LONG road over the past year and half and on May 22, 2008 - the cancer was found in her brain in 2 spots. Even with whole head radiation, she is still declining and we are not sure how much longer she has. She has fought hard, and is my HERO!!!

I am so glad that this place is here.....I am excited for the support.

I am so sorry about your Mom. Please know my thoughts and prayers are with you.

I am glad you found this site and have shared your story with us. Please read through some of the other forums and postings. There is so much great information to be found here as well as tons of support.

If you could, please fill in your profile by clicking on "Profile" at the top of the page. This will give us a better idea of how we can help you and your mom.

Keep posting and know that we care!

Warmly

Christine

I am sorry to hear that your mom is having a difficult time right now. Seems like she has been quite the fighter and I hope she continues to do so.

Please let us know how we can help you.

Your mom is so lucky to have you by her side.

Hugs - Patti B.

Hi. Sorry to hear you have been having a difficult time. You will find lot's of knowledge and support from the members here. Please keep us updated on how your Mom is doing.

Welcome to the board, I am glad you found us. I'm so sorry your mom is having a hard time I hope she is able to reverse the decline and have some better days. It's hard watching someone you love suffer. Keep us posted on how she does.

Rochelle

I am sorry that your Mom has been having a difficult time.

My husband completed the WBR regimen last year (June 2007). He took quite a while to rebound fully from that. A lot of fatigue followed in its wake.

Please let us know how we can help with support for you. As has been said by others, "We care."

Barbara