My brain scan results

Patti B

Hi Patti....

Praying hard that it is nothing....remember soooo many of us have had those dreaded scares that turn out to be nothing...but I gotta tell ya....the radioigist has to cover his but and reports even a piece of dust....I had a scare myself about a year ago and turned out to be nothing....Praise God....praying the same for you

hugs...nonni

HI All -

Well, damn, damn, damn. I won,t know anything for AT LEAST another 24 hours - and we know that in this business, 24 hours can be an eternity!!

I went for my MRI and they did the non-contrast part, pulled me out and gave me the dye, pushed me back in and BAM!! the machine BROKE!!! And they couldn't get it started again. So I have to go back tomorrow - if the machine is even working yet - and have just the contrast part done. They tell me thats the most important part and they really can't tell anything until that is done.

I just can't freakin believe this crap....I guess without my bad luck I'd have no luck at all.

Now,let me say this before anyone else does - yes, my brain broke the machine!! :shock::shock:

Thanks for all your prayers and well wishes - I will let everyone know my results IF THEY EVER FIX THE DANGED MACHINE!!!!

Hugs - Patti B.

((((((PATTI)))))))))

With eveyrthing going on and not sure what is what you still have that wonerful sense of humor. "You're magetic personality :D loved it."

Keep us posted... and Gamma knife may be the way to go, ot cutting of the brain there. That may be a blessingi if it comes to that.

Take care my friend,

Maryanne