My brain may be off a bit - but its NOT cancer- Updated 9/5/

Patti B

well....maybe I should not have posted this under Good News Forum.

I went to onc today for blood work and check up since I have been on Tarceva for 2 weeks now. And guess what he told me........that spot IS still there!!! I told him that Tara (my PA) had called and they gave her a preliminary reading that there was nothing there and doc said that once they got the written report - SURPRISE!! It was still there!! So they are going to wait another month and do another MRI. I guess its really tiny and he is still hoping its just a blood vessel but since it still shows on the MRI it needs to be followed up on. Boy - that one was a shocker!!! That was the last thing I expected to hear today. GGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!

I sure do hope I don't break their machine again!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Cancer sure does suck, doesn't it???

Hugs - Patti B.

YUP...it sucks big time. That would have been a real shocker after your huge relief. You know who really needs to get their heads examined is those docs. How dare they give you a preliminary ok without being sure and let you go through the elation and now the shocker of that not being true. I think they should all have to be cancer patients for a few months before they are allowed to practice. I am so sorry Patti. Prayers that it continues to be nothing.

your friend

Sandra

May I make a suggestion Patti? I think maybe you should repost your message about the (not so good news) on a new thread in a different forum. People aren't going to know this because they are going to assume that others are just adding to the GOOD NEWS thread.

I'm sorry this wasn't the greatest news, but I'm STILL going to hold out for GOOD NEWS on the next MRI!

(((((((((((((((PATTI)))))))))))))))

Tarceva is a good drug and I'm going to keep praying for you.