One Month Countdown

ztweb

Dad goes in for his next check-up in one month...of course the jitters have already started.

I want him to approach the doc about the fact that his nerves are about fried...he seems so on edge. He quit taking the anti-depressants about a year ago, and I really wish he would get on them again. His statement is, "I should be able to handle this myself," to which I respond, "Seriously dad, look what chemo and treatment did to your body. I think it fried your hormones." Haha!

We are praying for continued remission. Please add us to your prayers...

BTW, mom and dad will celebrate 50 years in December. I think there couldn't be a better gift than ANOTHER great report.

Blessings...

I'm chiming in for a great report and wonderful 50th anniversary celebration. And I certainly relate to the fried nerves and being on edge. As much as we would like things to 'be' as they were, they aren't for any of us. Your dad has received good scans and has been doing well now, easy for him to think everything should be back to the old normal. It never can be. Nothing wrong at this stage of the game to accept help. Hope he'll reconsider.

Kasey

• 3 weeks later...