NOTHING

SandraL

This post is about NOTHING. Because that is what I am doing today...NOTHING. You know, kind of like a Seinfeld episode.

Those of you that know me know that doing NOTHING is a significant challenge.

I had a rough night after some interesting news on the chemo front, and my head was going stupid over this one year survival anniversary thing.

So I actually have done a few things. First of all I begged off work for the day because I wasn't feeling well... cancelled meetings etc. I visited this site of course and got support from members here. And talked on the phone to a very good friend who helped me get my head on straight and that is no small feat. And I was practically ordered by my boss not to come into work tomorrow. Trust me when I tell you I don't usually follow orders.

So, I am going to do NOTHING for the rest of the day. I am still in my PJ's but think I will go have a nice relaxing bath after this. And I think I just might do as close to NOTHING as possible tomorrow too. What the heck. This NOTHING thing might actually be good for my soul.

Does anybody else know how good NOTHING feels? It has only taken me 44 years to figure it out myself!

Sandra, Good for you for DOING NOTHING! I think it sounds like you needed some "me" time and I'm glad you took advantage of it! Hope you're enjoying it!

And not to mention that you probably should stay away from folks with germs while you're WBC is so low!

Take care,

Leslie