Tuesday Chat

Muriel

Hello my chat friends,

Wanted to let you know I am doing just fine. school is keeping me very busy on Tuesday and Thursday nights, which helps fill the void of going home to an empty house. I have been missing Alan so much. We loved watching college and pro football together, and looking over at the couch and not seeing him in his Notre Dame jersey was difficult on me. I am sure over time the pain will ease.

I got a new tattoo in Rememberance of mine and Alan's time together. It is of an Orchid as Alan gave me Orchids every anniversary. The only thing I am dissappointed about is after it was almost done I found out I could have had some of Alan's ashes added into the tattoo. Oh well now I just need to get another one.

Hope all of you are doing well, I miss you all and keep you close in my prayers.

Deb-

I think of you often and miss you on chat on Tuesday night. Am glad things at school are going well.

Please post a pic of the tattoo if you can - Nick has designed one in my honor that he wants done but will have to wait until after swim season is over with.

Hugs - Patti

Hi Deb and thanks for checking in. The firsts of everything are going to be so hard. I wish you strength in getting through them. I love the tatoo idea...very cool. Also glad to hear that your energies are being directed towards school....you will do awesome I am sure. Take care

Sandra