Lenny is at peace now

lenr8

Lori,

I am so very very sorry. I am having difficulty writing this, as I can't seem to control my tears, so please for give me if I'm a bit incoherent.

Lenny has touched my life so much and made a permanent impression on me. He was always there for me, and gave me strength and support even in the midst of his own fight. He was a true hero. He fought this disease with so much courage and pure resolve. He did it not for himself, but for his love of you and his boys. He devoted his life to helping others, and I got the feeling he was always the type of man who put others first.

I know in my heart that he is still doing that now. He will always be close by you and his boys, watching over you, protecting you, loving you. He loved his family so much and knew he was loved in return! I hope that the remembrance of all the love given and love received will bring you comfort in these difficult days ahead.

If there is anything I can do, at any time, please let me know. You can call me anytime. I can come down to Indiana, or if you need to get away for a weekend, you and the boys can come up to Wisconsin. Please know that I am here for you, and thinking and praying for you and your family.

My prayers and thoughts are with you.

Carleen

Ohh Lori;

I am so saddened by this news. My thoughts and prayers go with you and the boys. May God provide you the strength to get through this difficult time.

Lenny will be missed by many but your right he is at peace now

God bless you and the boys

Bobmc- NSCLC- stageIIB- left pneumonectomy -5/2/01

" absolutely insist on enjoying life today!"

I'm so sorry for your loss. I will pray for you and your family.

Reading the posts from people who knew Lenny makes it clear that he was a special person. I hope you get some comfort from knowing how much everyone here loved Lenny.

Take care of yourself and please know that everyone here will be there for you during this difficult time.

Debbie

Ohhhhh Dear Lori,

As you can see, your wonderful loving husband Lenny was very loved and like by so many of us on this wonderful board. I am so very sorry and shocked as well to see he lost his fight to this monster of a disease. Please know you and the boys are in my thoughts. Lenny loved you all so very much. He will be within you forever.

I will miss his presents on the board. :cry::cry::cry::cry:

((((((((((((((((((((((((LORI))))))))))))))))))))))))) I'm just sending you a hug Lori.

My Sincere Sympathy,

Dear Lori,

I can only imagine what you are going through right now. It is my worst nightmare. You are so strong and brave to be able to go forward with the resolve and love I see in your post. I know you say you must for your boys, but know that I admire your grace and strength.

I have been thinking of Lenny nonstop since the 4th. It is just tearing me up inside because in the short time I got to know him, I felt so close to him. He was such a warm and open person. I feel like I've lost a member of my family, and I don't want to accept that I won't get another of his e-mails or PMs.

I know that it isn't much, and it is sort of silly, but I have named a star after Lenny. I just think that he radiated love and light. I thought it only appropriate that he have his own star that will shine down on you and his family forever, just as I know his love will continue to shine upon you from heaven, forever.

I should be receiving the coordinates and a certificate in the mail in a couple of days. If you don't mind e-mailing me your address, I'd like to send these to you.

Lori, my heart, thoughts and prayers are with you always.

All my love,

Carleen