proper introduction

truematch20

Hi, I had jumped straight in with the low sodium question without properly introducing myself. Thanks to everyones quick replys, it definately makes you feel like you are in a great place with people who understand everything. My name is Shona(user name just means true matchbox 20 fan for anyone who was curious lol)my mum Margaret 59 just diagnosed on sept 12 with sclc limited stage. She has been in hospital for 3 weeks with the low sodium issue but just got home today and we will take it one day at a time. Heading to Toronto tomorrow for radiation consult and next chemo oct 7. will be reading on here lots for support and already putting all the stats out of my head. bye for now

Welcome Again, Shona

You have come to a great forum with lots of information and some really great people. We are all like a family here and are always ready to welcome new family members!!!

Please keep us posted on your moms progress and let us know how we can help you!!

Hugs - Patti B.

Hi, Shona, welcome to the group. As you know by now, we're concerned with larger issues than being "proper." But thanks for the background! At some point you'll probably want to put this info in a signature/profile which will attach automatically, saving you some repetitive typing every time you post. Here's how:

Click on Profile above, scroll down to the Signature block, enter/update your information, scroll down further, ensure Always attach my signature is marked Yes, and click Submit at the very bottom. From now on, your profile will attach to every message you send.

Aloha,

Ned