Vegas Pass Please

SandraL

I am jetting off to Las Vegas on Saturday. I have not been in many years and am very excited. However, the fact that I am having a bone scan today and not sure when I will get results has put more than a bit of a damper on my excitement. I am also seeing the pain doctor at the clinic today as I still have not been able to get completely on top of my pain. I told him I need to be pain free so I can go 4 days in Vegas without sleeping!

We are going with friends and I am meeting another friend from where I grew up there. I plan to come back with at least a few dollars in my wallet but I do very much enjoy the slots and the tables. We are taking in a show as well. My plan is to have as much fun as I possibly can without totally exhausting myself. A very fine line!

Well now, nobody told me the injection for the bone scan was radioactive. Now I need to get one of those special letters to hopefully get across the border. Been there done that after a PET scan last year. We decided to go over to Seattle the next day, and sure enough I got pulled over real fast and the whole family was hauled into the back room. We laughed that I was one radioactive hot mama! Hopefully I will get through US customs once again and they will let me into your fine country. Anybody out there willing to give me a reference in case I get into trouble?

hey - I told you. Look at my post under your Bone Scan post - told you it was some radioactive stuff. Geez, you read responses well :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Give them all the names of us from chat to be your references - LOL - maybe you shouldn't - they might lock you up and throw away the key!!!

Have fun!!

Patti

Mention my name, I've got friends in high places. ;)

We joke in our family about how we can handle a blackout due to all the radioactivity. Kelly with all her tests, I worked for 7 yrs at a radiation biology institute, and our brother works for a nuke power plant. We all glow!

My mother, God rest her soul, would tell you that it is important to toss a few quarters in the slots at the airport as you are leaving Vegas. And she should know, her father made a living as a bookie. :)

Have fun!!