Good News for everyone here...RadioFrequency ablation again

SpellBinder

Finally and after months of emails back and forth between me and several doctors...all of them agreed that my father is a candidate for RFA for both lung and maybe bone if needed ( father had radiation to his bones)

I Encourage all of you to give it a serious thought,it has very promising results at least if not curing then the relief of pain....as for my father and as i said before doctors gave us the impression that he got only weeks but now its been month and he is in a stable stage - They didnt know how tough my father is, everyone in the oncology department praise him- but this chemo business is worrying me....and i dont want it thats why i searched each and every site about RFA and it sure does give hope.....i suggest you all look it up

and a good place to start is with Dr. Williams at http://www.cancerablation.com a REAL fantastic doctor who sure did give me a lot of his time and answered the ten thousand questions i had

i do have list of other doctors but i suggest you email this doctor cause he is the one stop for everyone i think 8)

• 1 month later...

Hey! We took my dad there too! It went great and Jean the nurse was so caring and hugged all of us as we left. Dr. Williams treated my dad with such respect and was informative throughout the entire thing!!! I definitely want to hear how things continue to go. My dad had his procedure done Dec. 20, 2003, we get his 1st follow-up CT in 2 weeks. I'm a prayin'!!!