Indiana Pass

Flyman35

Goin back to Indiana, Cause Indiana's where he's from. Tom that is.

We are going for an overnight to Tom's sisters house in Valpo. We will leave in the morning and will be back Sunday night. Jayla will be accompanying us this time. I don't want to leave her behind this time.

I will not have access to a computer while I am gone.

Try not to miss me to terribly bad.

I will try to check in in the morning before we leave.

Denise

We are back.

The weather was perfect. Last night Tom went to the Illiana raceway with his BIL and although Tom enjoyed it I think it was a bit much for him. They forgot about having to climb the stairs to get to their seats. When he go back he was exhausted.

While the guys were at the race us women went SHOPPING. We shopped, then stopped for dinner and then shopped some more. It seems the only ones that made out in the deal were Jayla and Dakoda.

Today was a very slow moving day. We had a liesurely breakfast and watched the bears game. Tom didn't even get dressed until after noon.

We basically did nothing today but Tom is so very tired and says he does not feel well. He said he will be calling the doctor back in the morning.

Hope everyone had a great weekend.

Denise