Looking for Chat Moderator

KatieB

PM me if you are interested in being the chat moderator for Tuesday night chats.

Muriel has other commitments and won't be able to be moderator any longer.

I also have soccer, dance and choir that night with my kids and am rarely available.

Tuesday nights were decided upon by original members Bob, David, John, Frank, Judy and a few others back in 2003 who are no long here. We've kept Tues. night chats going since then.

We can either push scheduled chats to twice a month or change the day if I do not find any one interested in being the Tuesday Night moderator.

PM me if you are interested in being Tuesday night moderator. Those with seniority with get first considerator, otherwise there is no other requirement except to be present during Tues. night chats.

Thanks.

Another Bump!!! we are only askin for someone who is in chat frequently and a regular! Scheduling is flexible for nites of chat so...... :wink:

We have a WONDERFUL volunteer and wingman...

Bruce U has volunteered to moderate Tuesday chats (THANK YOU BRUCE)

and Randy W has volunteered to help out on the nights Bruce isn't available. (THANKS RANDY)

THANK YOU GUYS!! I APPRECIATE YOU!!