Col's Update

JB

'Pretty simple stuff here...The fluid that was around her heart has returned to normal...Brain scan is still clear...Lungs are stable with no new growth. 3 months and we get to do this all over again...This is sooo much fun....I just can't wait.

GO PHILLIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, JB, you're just good news all the way around ~ fluid back to normal, brain clear, and lungs stable! That along with the Phillies ~ priceless. I don't know if one ever gets used to living in 3 or 6 month intervals. But hey........sure bets the alternative. Tell Col I'm cheering her on!

Kasey

Yeah Colleen, I am like so happy. So now there is NO excuse for missing the December lunch.

My daughter was at the Phillies game last night and said the whole stadium was electric. If they win tonight, Philadelphia is going to go crazy. Hopefully, in a good way.

Again, Col, this is great, terrific, wonderful and amazing news.

Col/JB -

This sure calls for a celebration so hopefully Kasey will open the Pub - I am buying.

Sorry but I was kinda rooting for Tampa Bay - only because they had the worst record in baseball last year and now to make it to the World Series - can you tell I like to go for the underdog????

Congrats. Col - keep kicking @ss!!!!!!!

Patti B.

Hi JB,

Incredible GREAT news!!! Tell Coleen how thrlled we are for her!!!!

Now you can go and celebrate her good news and of course the GREAT news of our PHILLIES being WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS!!!! Can't get much better than this! :mrgreen:

Maryanne & Joel :wink: