Halloween is one year..

Beachmama

HI everyone. Just wanted to tell you all that Halloween is one year since mom had her first chemo. SHe has come a long way and she's doing great. I updated my profile info and wanted to see how it looked. And I added a pic. Hope it comes out.

My mom's dog died and we all think it died of cancer.( Second hand smoke!) She was a cocker spaniel and was only 9years old. My mom didn't take very good care of her. Now she is feeling very depressed and sad. Mom's boyfriend smokes two packs a day--inside the house!! Never an open window. We think the poor dog just couldn't breathe anymore. Sad, huh? I'm glad I don't smoke. More trouble than it's worth.

Well have fun this Halloween.

Connie

Congratulations on your mom's 1 year anniversary. I'm glad to hear that she is doing so well.....Too bad there continues to be so much smoke in the house. I guess that's up to her to make that stop. Sorry about her dog. It's always so hard to lose a pet. I wish your mom continued success with her treatments and Happy Halloween! Shelley

Hi Connie. I am glad to hear your mom is doing great after one year. I am sure it has been quite a year.

Yes smoking in the house really just isn't acceptable any more and nobody even animals should be subjected to second hand smoke. It is such a tough issue.

Continued best wishes to you and your mom

Sandra

ps your pic looks great