RY

Snowflake

Thanks so much for the kind thoughts. The day is almost over. We decided to all get out of town for the holiday and that really helped. We went to Ann Arbor and Jillian went trick or treating with a friend's kids (Caitlin helped the dad get them around) while I passed out their candy. My friend had a baby boy yesterday so we thought that going away and helping her husband out would keep our mind off what we were doing one year ago today.

I had a grief counselor come to the house on Wednesday to meet with us and I think that helped. So...in about one hour it will be November 1st and we begin year 2.

Thanks for thinking of us.

Rochelle

Ry, I was hoping you planned something special to do for the day. Sounds like it was a good plan. And a new baby, oh my, hope you got to see him or her. It's interesting too that you had a grief counselor come in. I don't think people think of that once they get a year down the line. A good reminder that it's never too long or too late to reach out for some help.

Judy in Key West