You gotta see this!

jaminkw

Just so you know Ned, that wasn't me staring in that video. But my husband and I are wondering what's going to happen with the antenna on our motorcoach or when we hook up to cables at campgrounds. Lots of us folk out there!

Judy in Key West

Ok for all of you that think eh is actually a word-- this is a copy of the text of my walk page (you don't get the pic).

Team Jack Benny

Team Jack Benny is formed in memory of John Molyneaux affectionately known as Jack Benny. John loved a bargain, a sale, and especially loved getting something free -- all of which earned him the nickname Jack Benny (Jack Benny was a comedian known for being cheap). John was diagnosed with NSCLC Stage IIIb in June of 2002 and given a prognosis of 4 months. He passed away October 31, 2007, living over 5 years past his diagnosis. He was able to have this time with his family due to lung cancer research which brought about new treatments. Please help us raise funds for research and cure this disease.

Coincidently, the original Jack Benny also died of lung cancer.

Please join our team!

Rochelle, Tyler, Caitlin, and Jillian Molyneaux

Sandra, I'm so sorry. I would not have posted it if I'd known they would discriminate against you and Bruce. Anyway, I was a video of an old lady trying to connect to the black box to keep her TV with rabbit ears working. I was really funny but guess you had to see it--not. So sorry.

Judy in Key West

Ry, Sorry I got sidetracked. The grandkids came to visit and then I forgot I hadn't responded to your post. I did follow the link--what a wonderful tribute. Looks like a lot of people and a lot of hard work but what a great outcome. Thanks for sharing it.

Judy in Key West