Gatting to Know You - Monday

Ann

Yep....I voted last Monday. I stood in line from 11:15 to 2:10. Thank goodness we had a little cool front move through here and the day was wonderful. I just kept thinking about how often we forget how precious these freedoms are!!! Don't want to tell you how I voted but I can tell you but the first letter of his last name is "O"

To the best of my knowledge, PA does not allow for early voting. So I will be there bright and early tomorrow.

Can you believe I am still vacillating? I know, I know, but then again I have always called myself a centrist. So I guess this proves it.

And I have 2 children, one voting Obama and one for McCain. so I will become the tie breaker.

Great to see you back Ann.

Yes, I voted last Wednesday after my onc appointment and port flush. Early voting was set up in a shopping center not far from the clinic, and there was just a short line. The rest of the family is voting Tuesday at our regular polling location, an elementary school within walking distance of our house. Then it's party time — I think!

Ned

Living in FL, you can't help but wonder what's going to go wrong this time. We decided to vote by absentee ballot. These, apparently, are counted first. Short of losing ballots that are mailed, I don't think there is much that can be done to mess things up. We didn't know about "early voting" at the time we requested our absentee ballots.

I'm glad we did it that way, because the lines are really long in FL. Not enough polling places for the number of people who want to vote early.

I don't want to tell you who I voted for, but his running mate can't see Russa from his home.

Muriel

Oops, I said her home, first and just noticed that now. Meant his home.

I did not vote early, wasn't aware that you could actually do that, untill it was too late and plus there would be no way I could wait in line that long (and let me tell you the lines here were L O N G) with Russell. He is to nuts! I will vote tomorrow after I drop Anna off at school, since its right in the same place! Plus they have a bake sale at the same time. YUMMY!!! I am still undecided.. my husband is a total Republican and I have been a Bush supporter, but have voted Democratic for local people... it will be a game time decision for me!

No early voting here either. My boss is letting us out 2 hours early so we can vote (I thought that was pretty nice of him!). My daughter Leigh is voting for the first time (she's 19). She's so excited. I can remember voting in a presidential election for the first time. It is exciting!

Homer is a god fearing and actually has met him and lived to tell about him several times ! He goes to church with his family every week!! and is good friends with the Reverennd Lovejoy in Springfield!!! :wink::lol: