Moving on . I need some prayers

lilyjohn

I want to thank all of you who have been so kind to me. My emtoional nightmare has seen a ray of sun because of all of you and your support. The day after tomorrow I will once more be moving. This will be the 4th time in a year and a half. I am hoping that starting over this one more time will give my life something fresh and less painful. It is very frightening to be going to a place that I don't know again. I left a job that was both emotionally fulfulling and emtoionally draining. The decision was one I had been thinking about for a while but when I made the decision it was very fast. Now I go on and hope that my decision is the right one. I need you to pray for me that somehow I will find a place that I belong and some peace for at least a while.

Unfortunately I will not have access to my compter after tomorrow night for several days. It has been my life line sense Johnny's death and the thought of being without it agian is not a pleasant one. I hope I can get hooked up and back on line in just a few days. Just so many changes but sooner or later there has got to be a place where I belong. I pray that I am going to that place now. Thanks again. All of my best to all of you. You will all be in my prayers.

I know what couragous people you all are. It takes so much courage just to face cancer and so much more to fight it like all of you are doing. One day it will go down for the count and never get up again. I hope that time comes soon and then you will all be champions and survivers. Lillian