Moderators- Heads up

KatieB

I know the boards have been slow lately - It happens EVERY year at this time and again in the spring. It's just that time of year.

Instead of PMs behind the scenes about "why is the board so slow"- lets put those efforts into posting topics and information ON the forums and lets welcome new members with the hopeful support we are known for here at LCSC.

If you are no longer interested in being moderator, please let me know. It's just not about deleting spam or moving content, but it's about posting too.

I know everyone is extremely busy this time of year so I look forward to after the holiday season when things can get back on track.

I apologize for not posting as much this month as it's always so busy for me with my lung cancer advocacy and fundraising efforts leading up to LCAM, but I promise to post more too.

Thank you !!!

xoxo

I just think that most of us noticed around the same time how quiet the board has been.

We haven't had very many new members to welcome and post to. But I do think we have tried to make a good effort in welcoming new members and supporting the ones that have been here and need support.

It's just that people noticed how quiet it is. I don't think there's anymore to it then that.

I know I have made efforts in trying to get new LC survivors to join us. Some days I work harder at it then others but I make a honest effort.

Hopefully this too shall pass.

:lol::wink: I am hosting chat tonite and gonna post a note so!! WOOHOO!!Even though I have lots of wonderful things going on in my life I still am here daily!!

But i wish My forums were busier!! :wink::lol: Treatment and trials!!!! Still posting and greeting and looking for that Breakthrough news alert!! Much love to Y'all!!!!

Randy, if you have some extra energy and want to post more, let me know which forum you want and I'll make you moderator of it too.

You might not get alot of replies in the News/trials, etc...but it SO important and we all read and appreciate your posts!

xoxo