All Done with PCI!!!

MO_Sugar

I had my last PCI treatment today and it came at the perfect time. We are supposed to get 6 inches of snow tonight so I won't have to make that 65 mile trip in the snow!!! So far the side effects have been minimal, a little dry skin on my forehead, hair loss (of course), a bit of short term memory loss (but for silly things)and thats about it. We will see what the next month or so brings as my brain adjusts to NOT being blasted awake each morning, lol.

I see my Onc. next week for a 2 month follow up and then a follow up with the radiologist on the 20th of Jan. As long as I remain "Stable" I will be happy.

God Bless you all and thank you for the inspiration and good wishes I have received from you all.

MO

Guest Karen C

Mo - Congrats! Doesn't it feel great to be done! I hope you have a very very Merry Christmas! Also, I think your little grandson is the cutest thing!

Dave didn't think he had many side effects from his PCI, either - he did have some strange short term memory loss, but nothing more than I get sometimes (you know, what did I walk into this room for?). But a few weeks after being done, he was just really tired, more tired than chemo made him. He finished the end of September and he is just starting to get his energy back. Anyway, you take care of yourself, OK? Get a little walking exercise in every day and get plenty of rest! I want you to have a wonderful Christmas!

God Bless you,

Karen C.