Suki needs the LCSC Prayer Team

bunny

I am signing on from my new job -- a big no-no -- because we just learned that Suki the One Lung Wonder has a mass in her brain. She is on her way to Sloan Kettering now. The mass came after a month of headaches, nausea, leg weakness and blurred vision that her GP attributed to "viruses", but her pain in the you-know-what daughter insisted requried a scan. She had the MRI on Friday and these are the disappointing results. We're praying it is something other than mets, and something easily treatable. All we know is that it is one mass in the center of her brain, and that her brain is swollen. I know I am absent from here, but I also know the love and power of this place is unconditional. So, for Suki, if you could add her to your prayers, we would deeply appreciate it. Of course, I will come back and post when I have more information.

Thanks.

bunny and family

You dont have to apologize for living life at all by not being here and I hope and Pray that mom is ok and all goes well for her and you and the family!!

As much positive energy I can muster coming your way. Wishing for the best possible outcome for Suki and your family. That's the great thing about this place, you can come back anytime and even newcomers who didn't know you back then will offer comfort and support.

Judy in Key West

P.S. Good seeing you onboard Jussi.