I am thankful for.......

Isunique

With Thanksgiving (also my BD) tomorrow I started to think about what I have to be thankful for. I have come up with so many things that it would take a ream or two of paper to write them all down.

1. I am thankful to still be here. I know that research is not what it should be, but 20 years ago many of us would not have made it this far.

2. I am thankful that my doctors and medical folks paid really good attention in school.

3. I am thankful for my husband who is my rock, my family for never putting me down because I smoked, my friends for standing by me. I am also thankful for the internet friends that I have made and thankful that they have allowed me in their hearts, and allowed me in theirs.

4. I am thankful for my good health, yes I have issues, but they are minor.

5. I am thankful that while money is tight and I am still looking for work, we still have our home and there is always food on the table.

6. I am thankful for the chance to make a difference and the chance to learn that I can make a difference.

7. I am thankful for the second/third chance to be here and enjoy the moment.

Most of all I am thankful for everyone that has touched my life in whatever way they have and helped make me who I am.

With all of my thoughts and prayers for continued good health and happiness.

Happy Thanksgiving

Sarah