November and Lung Cancer Awareness Month

MsC1210

As November and Lung Cancer Awareness Month come to a close for another year I would like to thank those of you who were kind and gracious enough to contribute your stories for posting on cancergrief.com’s home page. I had contributors from this site as well as a couple of others and I want you ALL to know that your stories touched many people from many countries.

I have had messages thanking me for enlightening people about lung cancer’s causes and how a diagnosis has a domino effect and touches so many people. I had people contact me to tell me that they had no idea that lung cancer affected such a wide range of people, young and old, smokers and never smokers, men and women, etc. and that the funding and awareness is so lacking for this cancer. In that respect we made a difference!! THANK YOU.

The bottom line is that all of my efforts to get you to help out with this project DID pay off. NOT FOR ME, but for EVERYONE who has been touched in any way by this disease. As I said from the onset.. I was never doing this project for myself but to help all of YOU.

I hope to be here again next year and doing a similar project. I hope that in between now and then more of you will see that no matter how you feel about me personally, I am working and putting my own heart and soul into this for all of you regardless.

Again, thank you to all of you who contributed. You rock!

Much love and many blessings to you.

Christine