Three Years Today

SBeth

It's hard to believe it has been three years. I wish I could return home to bed and wake up on December 8, 2005 and have one more day with you Bill! I love you and miss you and I feel your love just as much today as I did three years ago. Thank you for staying with me.

Beth,

I can't believe it's been three years already. You just don't forget about the love of your life, and I hope your memories of Bill remain loving and happy for the rest of your life. I'm thrilled that you've found happiness again and that you visit this site once in a while to keep in touch.

All the best for you,

Cindy

I'll be thinking of you both today, Beth. I still remember Bill's last Christmas shopping trip. Wasn't it a very special necklace? I'm sure that is one of your most treasured possessions. May your heart hurt less and your memories be happier and your holidays be special this year. Glad to 'see' you from time to time. Some folks are never forgotten.

Kasey

Hi Beth

It does seem so hard to belileve that it has been that long sense you lost Bill. I just passed my 6th aniversary of Johnny's death and I still have a hard time grasping that it has been that long. Sorry that I missed this yesterday but I know that there is more than just that one day that hits so hard. Thoughts and prayers for you today.

Beth....So very sorry I didn't read your message yesterday. Although I know how hard yesterday was for you, I hope you were able to reflect on happier times. Monday will be the 6th anniversary of Dennis' death. I'm already taking deep breaths!!!